How to Create Eye Catching Brochures for Your Business?
Despite the digital revolution, offline marketing still forms a significant part of a company’s marketing strategy. Brochures, for instance, remain to be among the most effective means of getting the word out about a company’s products and services, helping drive traffic and sales to your business, while encouraging better interaction and engagement between you and your target audiences. Here are ways to create eye-catching brochures that will help attract customers toward your business:
- Define your strategy. Before even thinking to produce a brochure for your business, make sure to define a clear marketing strategy and how the brochure will play into it. This way, you can create messages and content that are clear and concise, which are ideal for consumption via a brochure. Long paragraphs or blocks of text will leave your reader disinterested and prevent you from showcasing more eye-catching elements in your brochure pages.
- Choose a practical design. Tri or bi-fold brochures are timeless. While custom shaped brochures or those that take on odd or irregular forms may be fun, they may not be as practical in terms of display strategies and providing enough space for good content.
- Be smart about your colour scheme. Following your brand’s colour scheme is a smart way to promote your brand image and stay consistent across your marketing channels. This said, it is also important to choose inviting colours that set the mood for the message you wish to send out.
- Choose graphics that are engaging to your target customers—ones that will give a good impression about the company as well as the products and services you offer. In your layout, strike a good balance between graphics, illustrations, photographs, and text.
- Finally, ensure readability of all elements. This will help you ensure a creative and effective design that will attract and engage audiences.